[pycrypto] PyCrypto AND Crypt_RSA integration

Mauricio Arozi mauricioarozi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 22:37:04 CST 2009

'I'm trying to *import/export keys* from/to
Crypt_RSA<http://pear.php.net/package/Crypt_RSA>,
using PyCrypto <http://www.dlitz.net/software/pycrypto/>. '
and
'I've made some examples to find out why *it's not working*'

I want to import/export keys directly from/to
Crypt_RSA<http://pear.php.net/package/Crypt_RSA>and
PyCrypto <http://www.dlitz.net/software/pycrypto/>." I'm not able to use the
same keys, so I can't verify signatures, or encrypt/decrypt stuff from php
to python and vice-versa. I want to know how to do it, actually I only need
a way to go with php, I don't depend on Crypt_RSA, it was already there
only.

So in simple words, I only need to be able to encrypt/decrypt sign and
verify signs on php and python, simultaneously, if possible, using RSA algo.