[pycrypto] PyCrypto needs your help

Dwayne C. Litzenberger dlitz at dlitz.net
Sun Oct 24 15:41:20 CST 2010

Does anybody want to take the lead on PyCrypto development?  I haven't been
giving PyCrypto the attention it needs, and I don't really see myself
spending a lot of time on it in the near future.

I'm happy to continue doing what I've been doing, which isn't much, but if
somebody with more spare time on their hands would like step up and take
the lead on this project, or even just make a few releases, please speak
up.

Cheers,
- Dwayne

--