[pycrypto] PyCrypto AND Crypt_RSA integration

Sergey Chernov real.sergeych at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 07:07:53 CST 2009

Some time ago I wrote RSA implementation inspired by pycripto, but
with some improvements, strictly conforming to RSAES-OAEP standard,
with proper padding and (ey generation speedup. It is practically
ready to public tests and I use it in one project. I wrote
correspondig part for php that works in the project, but it is not yet
well tested and is so far in pure php. That means not too fast, by
without server-side key generation it is fast enough for my needs. If
you are interested I can send you this staff. I intend to make it
public under LGPL.