[pycrypto] Freezing pycrypto

Marcin Krol mrkafk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:00:57 CST 2009

Hello Pete,

I'm trying to use pyinstaller (from svn) and I get this now:

[root at localhost pyinstaller]# python Build.py cssh/cssh.spec
checking Analysis
building Analysis because outAnalysis0.toc non existent
running Analysis outAnalysis0.toc
Analyzing: support/_mountzlib.py
Analyzing: support/useUnicode.py
Analyzing: ../cssh.py
ldd: warning: you do not have execution permission for
`/usr/lib/sse2/libgmp.so.3'
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "Build.py", line 1158, in <module>
     main(args[0], configfilename=opts.configfile)
   File "Build.py", line 1146, in main
     build(specfile)
   File "Build.py", line 1109, in build
     execfile(spec)
   File "cssh/cssh.spec", line 3, in <module>
     pathex=['/root/pyinstaller'])
   File "Build.py", line 245, in __init__
     self.__postinit__()
   File "Build.py", line 196, in __postinit__
     self.assemble()
   File "Build.py", line 348, in assemble
     self.fixMissingPythonLib(binaries)
   File "Build.py", line 394, in fixMissingPythonLib
     raise IOError("Python library not found!")
IOError: Python library not found!

Err.. which library is not found?

I have checked in "cssh" dir and there is no txt warnings file in this
spec directory at all. So which library is missing?

Commands I ran (after 'make'ing pyinstaller of course):

# python Makespec.py --onefile ../cssh.py
# python Build.py cssh/cssh.spec

Regards,
mk