[pycrypto] Pycrypto working with python 3.0 or 3.1

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 20:28:01 CST 2010

Hi
I believe I can make it so it can be 3+ or lower, but this will take some time.One other issue of course is that once pycrypto is installed you will stillneed to make adjustments to previously created python code using theencryption/decryption stuff as it would need to be v3 compliant as well.
Will update back here once I have a version capable of installing on both python versions.
CheersGrail