[pycrypto] Pycrypto working with python 3.0 or 3.1

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 19:57:14 CST 2010

Hi Christoph
So I tried the suggestion below but still received the error about import from non-package :(
I changed it to read:
from Crypto.SelfTest.Cipher import commonreturn common.make_block_tests(AES, "AES", test_data)
and it does not error on that but now presents me with a segfault :(
So I seem to have gone from bad to worse. So I am hoping someone on thislist might be able to suggest how I can track the fault to find out what is wrong now??
CheersGrail