[pycrypto] Once again: Python3 with PyCrypto

Thorsten Behrens sbehrens at gmx.li
Thu Dec 23 19:04:23 CST 2010

This is most vexing.

Using VC++ 2008, I can build, but not test - wrong version of VC++ for
Python 2.1.

Using gcc in cygwin, I cannot build - issue with LONG_BIT definition.
Although it's a 32-bit gcc, LONG_BIT is defined as 64, and that makes
python21 most unhappy.

Suggestions welcome. Push comes to shove, if you have a working build
environment for 2.1, maybe you can test changes. Or if you can suggest a
Linux distribution that has a working 2.1 tool-chain, I could run that
in a VM and test from there.

Thorsten