[pycrypto] Create a Digital Signature (DER Encoded PKCS#1) - SHA1withRSA

Anurag Chourasia anurag.chourasia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 19:32:39 CST 2010

Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for the information. I believe that the patch that you mentioned will
help me :-)

The patch mentioned in your email was from January 2010 and is in the form
of a diff between files.

Are we supposed to make those modifications manually or is there a
downloadable somewhere? I am wondering if there is any specific reason that
the change is not a part of the mainstream that a user like me should be
aware of or better if the files are going to be included in the Trunk
anytime soon :-)

Thanks again for your help today.

Regards,
Anurag