[pycrypto] Remove DSA because 1024bit is not safe

Dwayne Litzenberger dlitz at dlitz.net
Mon Jan 28 09:28:30 PST 2013

That said, we should probably support the newer spec:

     >>> from Crypto.PublicKey import DSA
     >>> DSA.generate(3072)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
       File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
       File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Crypto/PublicKey/DSA.py",
    line 337, in generate
         raise ValueError("Number of bits in p must be a multiple of 64
    between 512 and 1024, not %d bits" % (bits,))
    ValueError: Number of bits in p must be a multiple of 64 between 512
    and 1024, not 3072 bits