[pycrypto] Installation on python3

Philip Horger campadrenalin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 08:05:55 PST 2013

Hi Dave,

You are missing the python3-dev package, or whatever it's called in
Fedora-Land. That contains the headers that the compiler needs to compile C
extensions for Python (specifically, Python.h). Without that header
information, you can't compile the C extensions that are part of PyCrypto
(or any other Python module that makes use of compiled extensions).

Basically, you just need to find and install that package from the Fedora
repos.

Hope that helps,
Philip Horger