[pycrypto] implications of export restrictions

Timothy W. Grove tim_grove at sil.org
Wed May 21 01:26:33 PDT 2014

I'm interested in using pycrypto in my software project but I am unsure
of the implications of that short paragraph at the end of the homepage
which reads:

"The export of cryptography software is (still) governed by arms control
regulations in Canada, the United States, and elsewhere. The export or
re-export of this software may be regulated by law in your country."

Does this mean that I would be unable to use pycrypto in an application
which potentially could be used in any country?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Tim