[pycrypto] python 3, crypto installation issue?

Dave Pawson dave.pawson at gmail.com
Fri May 8 11:09:09 PDT 2015

Thanks, but I worked round it.
I installed via the download / setup.py method,  worked fine.

Tried to install on Windows 7, 64 bit.
1. When I select 'all users' for Python 3.4, then pycrypto fails to
find Python and exits.
2. When I select 'just current user', then pycrypto installs fine.

crypto seems to look in the 'wrong' place (windows view)

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.