[pycrypto] Wanted: Additional unit tests for Python 3.x porting effort

Michael Rodler michael.r at spamfreemail.de
Fri Dec 31 08:22:53 CST 2010

Hello,

I'd volunteer to write the unit test for ElGamal, but since ElGamal is
not standardized, it's pretty hard to find any public test vectors.
(quick google search reveals nothing) So you probably need to generate
them yourself and I'm not sure how to do that properly. (generate using
another library i.e. bouncycastle or using some algebra system i.e.
Mathematica, which is probably less error prone?)

If anyone can point me into the right direction, I'd be happy to help.
(Obviously not today, so cheers and happy new year ;)

Michael