[pycrypto] Availability of MODE_GCM

Jonas Thiem jonasthiem at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 4 11:44:15 PDT 2015

Yes but if possible, I don't want people to redirect to some more
unknown build either just to run my software.. it'd be nice to have
this in the official release soon.

So if I may ask again, would there be any sort of information
available on when 2.7 is coming out roughly? (I have alternate plans
to MODE_GCM, and I'm wondering if I should go for those instead, or
wait until a stable PyCrypto release is out that supports it)